CandeeLand

Chirping
Jan 19, 2024
Hello, I'm new to this group and happily so!!

We've had chickens since May '22. We "had" 2 sapphire Gems, 1 RIR & 1 Americana. Sadly a hawk got our Americana and a raspatory illness got 1 of our Gem's. We added 2 RIR in 2023 and we're back to 4 laying hens. We greatly enjoy our girls and their wonderful eggs!
I'm planning to plant a herb garden this year for our chicken's. We are farming our small yard as best as possible. We're planning to add Apple trees, fig tree, grapevine, blackberries and bee hives this year (Lord willing). We greatly enjoy quilting & Laser engraving for our customers for our small home business.

I know I found BYC before, but we found backyard chickens again because of doing a search for Wi-Fi Enabled Automatic Chicken Coop Door by JVR and found a review from pcgboca on here and it was a HUGE relief! I'm just hoping someone can help me.

I'm thankful to be a part of the BYC community! Have a wonderful day,

Hello, I'm new to this group and happily so!!

We've had chickens since May '22. We "had" 2 sapphire Gems, 1 RIR & 1 Americana. Sadly a hawk got our Americana and a raspatory illness got 1 of our Gem's. We added 2 RIR in 2023 and we're back to 4 laying hens. We greatly enjoy our girls and their wonderful eggs!
I'm planning to plant a herb garden this year for our chicken's. We are farming our small yard as best as possible. We're planning to add Apple trees, fig tree, grapevine, blackberries and bee hives this year (Lord willing). We greatly enjoy quilting & Laser engraving for our customers for our small home business.

I know I found BYC before, but we found backyard chickens again because of doing a search for Wi-Fi Enabled Automatic Chicken Coop Door by JVR and found a review from pcgboca on here and it was a HUGE relief! I'm just hoping someone can help me.

I'm thankful to be a part of the BYC community! Have a wonderful day,

Hello. Welcome I'm a newbie also. The more the merrier 😊

Back
Top Bottom