jasono

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 9, 2014
Ohio

I would like to introduce Daisy, Bessie, Millie and Sadie. The girls are Buff Orrington’s that are approx. four months old. We have had them since they were baby chicks and we are now anxiously waiting for the day they produce their first egg. My wife and I along with our two kids are first time chicken owners. I have found the posts on this website to be very valuable in raising our chickens. Any and all advice will be welcomed and appreciated

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Awww...they are adorable!! You will love your Buff Orps! Wonderful bird to keep! Very docile, friendly and just seek attention!! Great layers too!

If you need any tips or hints on raising your babies, stop by our learning center. All kinds of good articles on raising your birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Enjoy your lovely flock and welcome to ours!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a beautiful flock of Buff Orpingtons and they have cute names. I have 4 BO hens in my flock as well and they are very friendly and gentle. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) has made lap pets of them and has named them after Disney princesses. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Daisy, Bessie, Millie, and Sadie.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I love buff orpingtons!:) They are my favorite breed!! You will love them :D

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your chickens!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Very cute little flock! Hope those first eggs show up soon.

Back
Top Bottom