lucylue1001

Hatching
Jun 1, 2015
Hi everyone, I am new to the chicken world! Have my first flock of 6 very happy light Brahamas. They are about 9 weeks old now and have had them since they were a couple of days old. Absolutely am having a blast with them. They are entertaining and each have their own personality. I have been soaking up knowledge from every source I can get my hands on and look forward to reviewing posts and info on this site!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. The very first breed I ever had were Light Brahmas (about 50 years ago), and they were gentle giants. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Light Brahmas.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying your brahmas so much! They are so sweet and cuddly! I love that breed. BYC sure is full of advice and knowledge; you've come to the right place! Have you checked out our learning center yet? TONS of helpful info there. https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center And of course feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are happy you joined us! See you around BYC
frow.gif

welcome-byc.gif
glad you decided to join us.

Congrats on getting your own flock. They are all so interesting and full of fun surprises. Seeing the personalities develop is a wonderful experience.

Enjoy your chickens, enjoy the forums.

Back
Top Bottom