New Members from NC!

ztrotter

In the Brooder
May 26, 2020
Hello from Zack and Tiffany in North Carolina! We live close to the Charlotte area out in the country.

This is our 3rd year having backyard chickens. I fenced in my backyard to be able to let the dogs right off the back porch when we moved here. Became interested in dividing up the fenced in area and having chickens on one side.

We have 15 chickens (13 hens and 2 roosters)
2 Buff Orp hens, 2 Barred Rock hens, 4 Easter Egger hens, 2 Red hens (RIR and NHR),
1 Speckled Sussex hen, 1 Barnevelder hen,
and Finally 3 Silkies (2 are roosters which was accidental but had worked out nice for us)

We have 2 dogs, one really likes chickens....too much..... (we used to have a few more chickens)

We've been checking in on BYC for a few years now. usually when someone got sick or to check dosages for medicine, etc.

I'm joining to see if I could get some help on a sick hen that just wont get better, or wont get worse. Will be posting that in the diseases forum shortly.

Hello from Zack and Tiffany in North Carolina! We live close to the Charlotte area out in the country.

This is our 3rd year having backyard chickens. I fenced in my backyard to be able to let the dogs right off the back porch when we moved here. Became interested in dividing up the fenced in area and having chickens on one side.

We have 15 chickens (13 hens and 2 roosters)
2 Buff Orp hens, 2 Barred Rock hens, 4 Easter Egger hens, 2 Red hens (RIR and NHR),
1 Speckled Sussex hen, 1 Barnevelder hen,
and Finally 3 Silkies (2 are roosters which was accidental but had worked out nice for us)

We have 2 dogs, one really likes chickens....too much..... (we used to have a few more chickens)

We've been checking in on BYC for a few years now. usually when someone got sick or to check dosages for medicine, etc.

I'm joining to see if I could get some help on a sick hen that just wont get better, or wont get worse. Will be posting that in the diseases forum shortly.
Hi and welcome your just like me I have 2ducks, 9bantams, 6road islands and 6turkeys and I have 150quail eggs in the incubater and 8chick eggs in another one and 6ducks and 6geese on the way they are spoiled one of my bantams think that its human and it sleeps with one of our kitten's its crazy

Attachments

• Resized_20200504_222820.jpeg
    Resized_20200504_222820.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom