New mother of 7 feathered daughters in Alpine, San Diego

AlpineChick

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013
Hi everyone!

I just recently moved from the coast of San Diego to Alpine (30 miles from San Diego), and just received my chicks a couple of weeks ago. I am such a newbie at raising chickens - I truly have no idea what I am doing, and there seems to be so much conflicting information out there. I'm a big research girl, but I am a bit paralyzed!

I look forward to learning from you experienced chicken lovers, and I hope that someday I can bring some helpful info to the table myself.

Best Regards,

Jamaica

There's loads of good information on here. All they need is to be kept clean, warm, fed and watered. No doubt you'll encounter problems along the way. Just type the problem into the search bar and away you go. Good luck being a first time chicken Mommy! It's very rewarding!

Howdy from Kansas, Alpine Chick, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! A great place to start you research is the Learning Center link below - it is chock full of the info need to get off to a fast start! Good luck to you and have on your poultry adventure!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/

welcome-byc.gif
you might also go to 'where am I, where are you," to find your state thread. There is a good chance you'll find someone in your area who can give you 'hands on help, if needed.

Back
Top Bottom