New pet, hope he gets along with the chickens!

Quote:
Oh I have been with horses my whole life. This was just her sitting on him while we petted him, she did have a hand holding onto her, you just couldn't see it was on the back side. Trust me she will wear a helmet every time she rides. thanks for your concern, a lot of people don't realize the danger of horses, but they are so much fun, I didn't think you were rude!

Last edited:
I don't usually comment on the looks of people's horses, but that is one BEAUTIFUL horse! I'd sure like to see some pics when it puts on a little weight. What is the breeding (breed, any names in the pedigree) Surely that horse is papered... MUST be!

Very stunning.
ep.gif
Concerning the weight sometimes pics. do that to a horse. We have a throughbred that is at her perfect weight, but when you take a pic. of her she looks ribby. Now my quarter horse looks prego in pics.
idunno.gif

That child should never be on a horse without a helmet and proper equipment. IMO she's too young to even be on that horse without an adult with her at ALL times. It takes one second for that kid to slip and a hoof to meet head and then she's dead. Even if she's just sitting for a second. That's all it takes. I know you think it's cute but it's not, it's dangerous as hell and I've seen too many kids brain dead, injured, or killed because someone thought it was cute to put a young kid on a horse and not make sure they have a helmet. Not to mention if that horse bucked her off she wouldn't stand a chance. Every horse no matter how gentle can be deadly even by accident.

Last edited:
Quote:
The person CLEARLY stated that they were holding onto the little girl while she was just sitting on the horse . No need in making the person feel bad for having the little girl on the horse for a picture

"Oh I have been with horses my whole life. This was just her sitting on him while we petted him, she did have a hand holding onto her, you just couldn't see it was on the back side. Trust me she will wear a helmet every time she rides. thanks for your concern, a lot of people don't realize the danger of horses, but they are so much fun, I didn't think you were rude!"

Quote:
She was very safe! There was 3 adults surrounding her and we were in the barn, not the stall, the barn. My hand was on her you just can't see it, do you see how her foot is sticking out a bit?
that is why and mine on the back side, But anyhow thanks for your concern

Last edited:
I was gonna try to thank everyone , so I'll just thank everyone that made compliments at one time!
love.gif
I love you guys!

Last edited:
Cute pictures!!

And can I add one more unsolicited piece of advice?
big_smile.png
I'm not sure who's holding the lead in the second pic, but it's wrapped around his/her hand. That's dangerous.

Ok, carry on.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom