New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

Beautiful birds ! Congratulations on keeping them healthy.

If you want to keep the hen for a while, it might be a good idea to separate them until you get a saddle for her. It looks like he could cause some serious damage.

Quote:
Hey Chef--- On the fourth picture I was looking at the size of Godzilla's feet and claws. Dude-- I don't think I would hold him that close to my "midsection" LOL
lau.gif

I raised a few of Those Cornish crosses years and years ago and The old hens that I had always laid huge brown eggs. Most of them were double yokers!! They didn't live to be real old but the last of them lived about two years.

Well... they have been seperated!
clap.gif
Wasn't easy but we still want her around. We'll let her heal up and grow some feathers back and in the meantime look for someone to make a saddle for her.
wink.png
I just want to see her lay some eggs!
jumpy.gif
Hopefully she heals up good!

Chef

my gosh - what a big boy!! you'd better watch out, or he may be the one sitting in the recliner watching tv!
smile.png

Anyone who was concerned about the hen need not be anymore. I have asked Moodene who is a BYC member who makes saddles if she could make me a custom one. I have bought saddles off of her before and they work GREAT!!! So we will be taking measurements and sending them over to her to get one started. She says she will use a denim material so that sounds perfect. I'll post pics when we get it.

Chef

Back
Top Bottom