New pics of pups!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I posted pics of my mom's schnauzer pups just after they were born, they're 4 weeks old now, and really cute!! So I was taking some pics today and thought I'd share them!
Sleeping babies,
IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

Oops, I woke someone up!
IMG_3082.jpg

Now they're all up!
IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

I love this pic,
IMG_3086.jpg

I love this one to, even though I cut the top of her head off, she was resting it on the bed, and raised it up the second I tried to snap the pic,
IMG_3087.jpg

This is the one I'd keep if I could, I'm having a hard time telling myself NO,
IMG_3097.jpg

And here she is attacking her sister, these two have the most solid bodies,
IMG_3108.jpg

My dad is keeping one (the one in the 3rd pic), but it's going to be so hard to see the rest of them go!

Last edited:
I'm in Arkansas.

I think they are just to cute, I'm glad my dad is getting one and I'll be able to see and play w/ her, but I wish I could keep one! Can't believe the battle I'm having w/ myself. But I won't be keeping one, just not a good time, and I'm already over my dog limit.

I think I'm going to try and get some individual pictures today, they're all just so sweet and cute! And can't believe how much of their personalities already show at such a young age!

She is only asking $150, the sixth pup down is a female (doesn't she have the sweetest face?). There is only one male, he's in the fourth and the seventh pic (the one on the right).

Back
Top Bottom