New puppies!!! Pictures

rebecca10782

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
My brother's dog just had a litter of puppies. I wasn't able to get to many shots, but I got a few precious one
smile.png

9400_img_2013_edited.jpg

9400_img_2012.jpg

9400_img_2010.jpg

Puppy butts!
9400_img_2007.jpg

Mama
9400_img_2006_edited.jpg

Those are beautiful shots! I love the one that shows the little pinks feet! You can almost feel the softness through the picture!

They are awesome! What adorable little babies!
clap.gif
Thanks for sharing!!

I know! There paws are sooo tiny and cute. When my brother called me up to tell me to come over to see them, he said "Come over and see the puppies, if you can handle the cuteness level." When I left, I said "You were right, I can't handle the cuteness." I just wanted to stuff them all in my shirt and sneak out. I have a video also of the little thing sleeping in my palm. She kept streching out her legs and sticking them way up in the air and making these little fussy noises! She wanted to know where her milk went
lol.png

Oh. My. Gosh. I wouldn't have been able to stand that amount of cuteness either. I love the white one's gold eyeshadow. Does it have the typical JRT side spot?

BTW, you have lovely hands!!

I still can't handle it! Everytime I look at the pictures, I just wanna eat them up! That is Bandita, the milk bandat. My brother's girlfriend named her that because of her mask. But when I got home and started looking at the pictures, I realized that she looks more like she is wearing eyeshadow! I called her and told her she looks more like a diva
lol.png
She didn't have any other spots when I saw them but my brother told me that she is getting a curly tail like papa
lol.png
They all have their eyes open now and are probably changing color a little bit. I think it is time for another photo shoot. Oh, I can't wait till the get to the clumsy puppy stage! I will keep updating with pictures
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom