New Puppy needs a name!

My honey just suggested Donut?!? That's almost as weird as Meatbag! Maybe Meatball...
I like Diesel...I also suggested Bandit, but he wrinkled his face at me...
roll.png

Quote:
You could follow Frank Zappa's lead and go with Dweezil, or Ahmet. I'd suggest Moon Unit, but apparently that's a girl's name.
tongue.png

Ratchet makes me think of the video game that my kids have called Ratchet and Clank. Does he remind you of this...

Ratchet_And_Clank_Future_-_Tools_Of_Destruction_Box_art.jpg

big_smile.png

Very cute puppy.

Here's some of my previous rescue puppy names:

Ripper
Twist
Chopper
Chewie
Raider
Ace
Keno
Maverick
Boomer
Blitz
Ray
Kona

Good Luck!

Ha! I was thinking of the socket tool, a nice beefy tool, not some goofy what ever the heck that guy is! Guess I have to google each name and make sure other people will get the same idea as intended...argh

I had a dog named Bandit. We named him that because he had a mask on his face, then later during his life, he lost an eye making his name even more amazing... lol If I were to get another dog (not anytime soon) I would get a heeler. They are my favorite. In the book I am writing there are two heelers. One blue, one red. The red one is a girl and named Spades, the blue male is named Rabbit.
smile.png
good luck!

wee.gif

100_1036.jpg

Last night he wandered off while I was making diner...he found the dog toy basket and picked this out. Now he carries it with him around the house.

I was actually not that excited when my hubby found this litter and thought about getting one. I have been nailed by a Queensland before and they aren't all friendly, but he talked me into him by saying "a dog is how you raise it"...my first dog is a pit mix who was rescued from a fighting compound so i guess I had to agree. We'll see how he turns out!

Back
Top Bottom