New quail momma

Hi everyone, I am Alisha van Rooyen, and I am a fairly new quail momma. I have 2 Coturnix quails, and I am currently hatching Coturnix quail eggs and King quail eggs. Skipper and Cow (Coturnix quails) are 2 rescue birds that i found on the side of the road. They were tiny, alone and dehydrated. We also have a South African mastiff (Boerboel) who loves to hang out with the quails. I regularly find wisdom on this platform and therefore I decided to join.
WELCOME! I love Coturnix Quail! I used to have 18 of them. Not anymore. They were all different colors and so beautiful!
I will get more quail one of these days but I’m not sure when yet. Share photos of your babies when they hatch!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom