New run. With pictures

Kevomxracer

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
CT
This is my new run. I made. I put wheels on it so its a little easier to move around. But it's still huge and weighs probably 400lbs. But I will be posting plans and cost. So if anyone likes the idea I can help you out

Looks nice! Do they get to free range to? Remember to be happy & healthy each chicken really should have around at least 10 sq ft. of space in the run per bird. But if they get out of run time then this is great! You did a great job on the construction though and its great that it is movable!

Looks nice! Do they get to free range to? Remember to be happy & healthy each chicken really should have around at least 10 sq ft. of space in the run per bird. But if they get out of run time then this is great! You did a great job on the construction though and its great that it is movable!
Ya I let them out to free range. But not to often in the winter because the hawks are out like crazy In the winter time here. And have had 2 chickens killed within the past 3 weeks from free ranging. That's what motivated me to build this.

Back
Top Bottom