New Silkie Momma!

Mariosmom

Chirping
Jul 23, 2022
Hello! My name is Jennifer and I’m from VA. I just had my first hatch of Silkies yesterday… all three at Showgirls. 🤩 I’ve never had chickens before but I chose this particular breed because they are GORGEOUS and from what I have researched, do well as pets. My dog mario is already obsessed with his new farm siblings!

I found BYC because one of my chickens had a rough hatch and I’ve been doing tons of reading to find the best way to help!

Thankful for this community already!

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I’m from VA. I just had my first hatch of Silkies yesterday… all three at Showgirls. 🤩 I’ve never had chickens before but I chose this particular breed because they are GORGEOUS and from what I have researched, do well as pets. My dog mario is already obsessed with his new farm siblings!

I found BYC because one of my chickens had a rough hatch and I’ve been doing tons of reading to find the best way to help!

Thankful for this community already!
Hi Jennifer :)

It's so lovely to meet you. Thanks for joining us and :welcome

What dog do you have?

Glad to meet you, Jennifer. You might post your question about your sick chick in Emergencies/Injuries/Illness forum here. Give some more details about what makes you think the chick is having a hard time. Age, breed and pictures are all helpful along with what you are feeding and where you got the chicken.

Best wishes with your chick and all your flock!

Back
Top Bottom