New Silkie Project - Looking for Breeders to Help

First of all, you are to be congratulated for the results of your project so far. But I can't help but think of all the breeds and or varieties that are fadeing from very existance, that could benifit from just a fraction of this effort being directed their way. There in lies the real trouble with "tribbles".

Anyone who is confused about this and doesn't get this. It is not really a chicken. They are stuffed toys from the star trek series.
. I would like to know why this is in the breeds section?

Quote:
And I'd like to know what happened to your sense of humor. We have some of the best breeders on BYC involved in this thread. If you don't approve then move on. Good day.

Quote:
And I'd like to know what happened to your sense of humor. We have some of the best breeders on BYC involved in this thread. If you don't approve then move on. Good day.

Im just wondering why its in the breeds, genetics, & showing section? And its kinda rude the way you are treating people over this "joke".

Quote:

Im just wondering why its in the breeds, genetics, & showing section? And its kinda rude the way you are treating people over this "joke".

It is a breed and if you review some of the people in this thread you will find a few very accomplished and well known breeders participating in it. This is BYC, a friendly place where people come to discuss all things chicken and socialize with other chicken folks. That is what this is. Like I said, if you don't approve of the thread than move along. No one is being treated rudely although I can say you are rude for trying to ruin peoples enjoyment and fun.

Quote:
It says it all in your sig line BB.
hugs.gif

Quote:

It is a breed and if you review some of the people in this thread you will find a few very accomplished and well known breeders participating in it. This is BYC, a friendly place where people come to discuss all things chicken and socialize with other chicken folks. That is what this is. Like I said, if you don't approve of the thread than move along. No one is being treated rudely although I can say you are rude for trying to ruin peoples enjoyment and fun.

If it is why are there no real pics of these lovely chickens?
And also you are not being a very family friendly person right now. Why if someone asks for an explintion of them, no one will give it?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom