New Silkie Project - Looking for Breeders to Help

A paint has already been produced, C.

28165_tribble_2.jpg

Quote:
There are many pics. Just start at the beginning.

I'm being very family friendly and complying with all the BYC rules that I have grown to love, trust and follow.

There are plenty of explanations posted here. Join in the fun and go with it friend.

I do like it's color..Now does it have to be bred back to a black or do you think a buff will do.I am thinking though myself that maybe it is a new color .It reminds me of a tri color ,like you would find in some dog breeds:plbb

I think ill pass. I would rather go to a topic thats real and friendly people who dont jump all over you when you try to help out others cause they tell the truth. That to me does not say friendly at all.

Well, I think we all need to remember that when a new breed or variety is introduced, there are bound to be some naysayers that say that "Those are not really a breed" or "Thats a non-regulation color", but over time people will get used to the new Tribble Silkie, and its bound to become popular. Just look at how people used to talk about showgirls! Now everybody loves them! I for one can't wait, and I'm already planning a new henhouse for my newest project.

Back
Top Bottom