New to BackYard Chickens

mack922

Hatching
May 18, 2022
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens, just got them this May.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I currently have 5 chickens and 2 ducks

(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island Reds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The Eggs!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy spending time with my dog , tenley, she is a golden retriever, she is turning 2 this fall. I love reading Young Adult books & Romance books. I also enjoy swimming.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have family in the UP here with me now and then I have family scattered around in Wisconsin too. We currently have 23 cows on our farm and are looking into getting a couple pigs to have as well. I work as a RN currently and my husband is a water/waste water operator.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
this website popped up on an article I was reading about how to build a chicken coop. I just found the site today. I was going through the site and figured it would be best to join the community to have a resource available with any questions or concerns I may have in the future.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Yes I am new to chickens, just got them this May.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I currently have 5 chickens and 2 ducks

(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island Reds

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
The Eggs!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy spending time with my dog , tenley, she is a golden retriever, she is turning 2 this fall. I love reading Young Adult books & Romance books. I also enjoy swimming.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have family in the UP here with me now and then I have family scattered around in Wisconsin too. We currently have 23 cows on our farm and are looking into getting a couple pigs to have as well. I work as a RN currently and my husband is a water/waste water operator.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
this website popped up on an article I was reading about how to build a chicken coop. I just found the site today. I was going through the site and figured it would be best to join the community to have a resource available with any questions or concerns I may have in the future.
Welcome to BYC! We love photos here!

Back
Top Bottom