New to BackYard Chickens :)

Yes we have a mixture: 3 Cochins, Stella, Reeses and Snickes, 2 Black Sex Links, Dorothy & Peanut, 3 Cinnamon Queens, Ruby, Ginger & Cinnamon, 2 Americanas, Gizmo & Gremlin, 3 Black Sex Links, Pebbles, Pepper & Ellie-Mae, 2 Delaware, Petunia & Pearl, 2 Silkies, Butters & Coco. :)

Yes we have a mixture: 3 Cochins, Stella, Reeses and Snickes, 2 Black Sex Links, Dorothy & Peanut, 3 Cinnamon Queens, Ruby, Ginger & Cinnamon, 2 Americanas, Gizmo & Gremlin, 3 Black Sex Links, Pebbles, Pepper & Ellie-Mae, 2 Delaware, Petunia & Pearl, 2 Silkies, Butters & Coco. :)

You have some really great layers in that mixture. Cinnamon Queen is one of the labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links, and along with the Black Sex Links, they are egg laying machines. I've raised both Black and Red Sex Links (still have the Blacks) and they have consistently been my best layers, frequently churning out over 300 eggs per year per bird. I saw in your avatar that you're from Mountain View, Ar. I was born in Hot Springs and my father was born in Russellville. Even after my parents moved away from Arkansas, I used to spend all summer and every holiday with my grandparents there. I still have relatives in Arkansas and love it there. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom