New to BYC and Chickens

DLC Eskies

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 21, 2015
Chapman, Kansas
Hello everyone!!! My name is DeAnna. I am a military spouse/homemaker currently living in Germany. We have 4 kids(3 grown and a 17 year old) and 5 American Eskimo Dogs.

We are PCSing (Permanent Change of Station) to Kansas in about 6 months. This will be our last military move(my husband will be retiring from active duty in 3 years.) and we have decided that it will be the perfect time to get our little farm started.

Right now I am in the planning/designing phase of getting our little farm started. I have my coop/run, pig shelter/yard designs done and am now working on the goats area. Every ones coop and feeder/waterer pics have given me lots of inspiration for my own designs. THANK YOU!!!

welcome-byc.gif

Hi :welcome DeAnna
Glad you could join the flock! Hope all your plans go well for your new farm and that the move goes well. Be sure to ask any questions you may have everyone here to help.
Enjoy BYC

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Good luck with your future farm! It sounds like it will be lovely.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC, DeAnna. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have a breed preference?

Back
Top Bottom