New to BYC and first flock!

OzarkChooks

Songster
Jul 12, 2021
I have been lurking this site for months and I finally decided to join. I have my first homestead flock and I have so many questions. We have 10 19 week old chickens and 9 2 week old chicks. We have buff orpingtons, green queens, an Easter egger rooster, a blue amerecauna rooster, black Australorp, salmon faverolle, blue splash maran, speckled Sussex, light Brahmas, buff brass, a dark brahma and two exchequer leghorns. The older chickens free range in our woods and 10 acres. I will make a separate thread just about my roosters. I can't wait to learn more about chickens from you guys!

I have been lurking this site for months and I finally decided to join. I have my first homestead flock and I have so many questions. We have 10 19 week old chickens and 9 2 week old chicks. We have buff orpingtons, green queens, an Easter egger rooster, a blue amerecauna rooster, black Australorp, salmon faverolle, blue splash maran, speckled Sussex, light Brahmas, buff brass, a dark brahma and two exchequer leghorns. The older chickens free range in our woods and 10 acres. I will make a separate thread just about my roosters. I can't wait to learn more about chickens from you guys!
Hi, welcome, I’m new too..19 weeks and already free ranging..wow..

Back
Top Bottom