New to BYC form

reynoldswrap

Hatching
7 Years
Feb 29, 2012
Hello all from Buena Vista, Virginia. Got 19 chicks from Tractor Supply. Six each Amberlinks, Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rock, and one free hurt Cornish left for dead. All doing well 8 weeks old now out of garage in new coop I am building on now. Retired from lawenforcement after 36 years, married 35 years, blessed with two daughters and one granddaughter. Granddoughter rules house and I blame chickens on her but I sure have missed them. I had them 25 years ago and I had forgot the enjoyment they gave me. Anyway, I am waiting for rain to stop and dry up to continue work on coop.

welcome to BYC!!!
bun.gif

unlike yourself, i am a new chicken mom and i LOVE it! i am learning something new everyday! this is the best site out there and friendliest! im thankful to have found this site :)
as an old pro like yourself (not saying your old, just wise
wink.png
) im sure you will have lots to contribute to us newbies lol
i bet you cannot wait to start working on the coop, i know i really enjoyed it. i love my chickens more and more as each day passes!
good luck with the new chicks and have fun with the little one. this is one experience she will never forget! when i was a young girl all i wanted was chickens so i bet she is super excited!
have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom