new to BYC group. :) hello from Florida.

longoriaacre

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2015
Nobleton, Florida
Hi. Hubby and I live in Nobleton, Florida. We have some land and a home we bought last March. We have slowly been turning it into the lil farm of our dreams. We have chickens :), goats, meat rabbits, and our dogs, fish, sphynx, and beautiful daughter. :) We also do LOTS of gardening and composting.

We have a coop with barred rocks and rhode island reds. No rooster yet.

We are adding meat ducks to our lil piece of Heaven. I have several fertile rouen duck eggs in a still air incubator right now. Should be hatching soon. :)

I look forward to some good conversation and lots of new helpful info. :)

Thanks for having us in your group. :)

Jessica & Joshua

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Sounds like you have a very nice little farm!! Good luck with those eggs that are cooking. I hope you get a great hatch!!

Enjoy all your farming adventures and welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome Jessica & Joshua

Glad you could join the flock! Sounds like you are very busy there with your little farm! Good luck with your duck eggs in the incubator, hope you have a great hatch.
Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. My daughter and son are named Jessica and Joshua. :eek:) Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your farm.

Back
Top Bottom