New to BYC in TN

Hi! from Williamson County
big_smile.png

Last edited:
my husband and i retired from nashville to the back woods of hickman county. county seat centerville community Aetna.. sure is quiet but Big Bird my bantam rooster gives it hell about 4 am.. King Tut the Easter egg rooster of mine lets him do the calling and he sleeps in most days..

i know of no shows no nothing around here anywhere maybe the state fair for what that is worth.

i have 6 chicks 3 weeks old ouside in a brooder of a thingy and 7 more inside waiting to graduate to their cage.. ive experimented with in breedng King Tut not knowing any better and ive got some beatufiul chicks its to be discovered if they are worthwhile as hens... ignorance runs rampant around here
i love this site.. good to get up and find life on line. none around here. so quiet so awfully quiet. peaceful to a fault.. lonely in fact. seeking spam and junk mail..and anything to make an impression to prove that life still exist. jdy

jdy, you hit it on the head....."quiet to a fault". Tried the state fair the other year and was disappointed in general. Seemed to be more vendors than anything. Either I hit it on a bad day or my expectations are too high. Gas prices aren't helping either. I think there is something going on down in Lawrenceburg area once in a while but haven't made it yet.

Back
Top Bottom