New to BYC in TN

Welcome to the best darn chicken fourm in the world!! I'm on the outskirts of Lebanon and HARTSVILLE Tn. I'm proudly owned by 23 standard chickens, 3 banty roos,6 banty hens, 19 banty chicks almost ready to join the big boys. And loving every minute of it!!!!!

Hello & Welcome, from White County! Not much in the way of "Chickeny" things happen here in our area, either.
roll.png

Skip (dog_gonzo) and I have a beautiful flock of mixed Bantams at this time. We started out with EE's, Mottled Cochins, Black-Tailed Buff Japs, Silver Sebrights, Silkies and a solo Silver Spangled Hamburg (our free mystery chick from McMurray's). I was upset about the Hamburg, at first, because I had "opted out" on the freebie yet they sent it anyways. To make a long story short...I'm thinning out the flock so I can get more Hamburgs.
lau.gif
I can't find them anywhere in the state so I may as well be the first, right?!
lau.gif

Dawn

I'm new to the forum I'm in Nashville, TN and am looking for a breeder

I am interested in getting

Frizzle, Sultans, Silkies, Partridge, Top Hats

send me a Private Message

Welcome! I am also new to this and have enjoyed the folks here.
big_smile.png

bunch-a-chickens. That was real cool. You are either VERY creative OR you have A LOT of time on your hands! LOL!
wink.png

Pedro
ya.gif

Welcome. I am actually in Kentucky, but only about 50 miles north of Nashville. We are in Tennessee quite often, and actually got Dawn419's sebrights a while back.... We have family in White County and Knoxville area, so we travel through quite often.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom