New to BYC, new to farm living

Quote:
Well Im glad to know Im not the only one.
lol.png
Must be in the name. My Emily is only 3 , do you think shes to old for me to change her name??
hmm.png
I dont know what Ill do when she gets closer to the age of 10, but I see alot of spankings in her future.
lol.png

My Emily is 14(God help me...) and one thing that works great when they get older is restrictions. Examples--cell phone, movies, computer, sleep overs, etc. Oh, and the threat of walking them to their homeroom class in the mornings gets their attention too. I have to say that all in all my Em is a great kid. She has a heart of gold towards people and animals and cares about others feelings. The only hard part right now is the drama of middle school, UGH. I don't have a lot of patience for the bickering of middle school kids.

My Emily is 14(God help me...) and one thing that works great when they get older is restrictions. Examples--cell phone, movies, computer, sleep overs, etc. Oh, and the threat of walking them to their homeroom class in the mornings gets their attention too. I have to say that all in all my Em is a great kid. She has a heart of gold towards people and animals and cares about others feelings. The only hard part right now is the drama of middle school, UGH. I don't have a lot of patience for the bickering of middle school kids.

I can't even figure my own cell phone out! We live in the middle of nowhere, so I am sure all those things are in her mind! Middle School is next year and the bus picks Em (I call her that too!) at 6:10am...she is my "sleep 'til NOON" girl! YIKES. She can get up and feed the chickens!
wink.png
DRAMA is right...even at 10.

OH! I ordered my chicks today! 9 in all..my husband is going to kill me. Now I have to get building my coop.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom