New to BYC

BlueOrpingtons

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2015
Alexandria, MN
Hello I am new to BYC and I am looking forward to becoming involved with the BYC community.

A little bit about myself is that I love raising chickens and showing them through 4-h, my favorite breeds are blue Orpingtons, Leghorns, and Cochins, but I love all birds

I hope to someday become a vet so I can help all animals, but chickens will always be my favorite.

Welcome to the community, @BlueOrpingtons !
welcome-byc.gif

I'm fairly new to raising birds (got my first chicks this past summer, expecting more TOMORROW!) I have found that this community is full of people who are full of wisdom about raising birds. When you have questions or comments, there are many kind people there to give you sage advice.

Thanks for joining!

welcome-byc.gif

The girl in your avatar is gorgeous! Good luck on your plans to be a vet, the world could use more of them, especially those that know about chickens.

Thanks for joining us!

welcome-byc.gif

The girl in your avatar is gorgeous! Good luck on your plans to be a vet, the world could use more of them, especially those that know about chickens.

Thanks for joining us!
She is a very amazing looking bird
That is the main reason I love Blue Orpingtons so much - They are so pretty, and many people don't even know that they exist

Back
Top Bottom