new to byc

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by brunetteinavert, May 19, 2017.

1. brunetteinavert

brunetteinavert Just Hatched

May 19, 2017
    Hello! Well I took the plunge a year ago to raise a little flock in Darrington, Wa and so far we have done good. Well at least the ladys are happy.
    I have to do some repairs to the coop from rhe winter snows and I added 3 chicks this spring. I think I might have a roo in my mix :( anyways, I look forward to talking and learning all I can from all of you.

2. Leah567

Leah567 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 3, 2017
    Texas
    My Coop
    Hello and welcome to byc!!!! Great to have you with us!

brunetteinavert likes this.
  3. Mooker

Mooker Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2017
    Welcome! :frow

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    When your chicks are 6 weeks old or more, post photos at "what breed or gender is this," to sort out what you really have.

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  6. caboodleschicks

caboodleschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2017
    South Carolina
    Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.

www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by