New to BYC!

ssl22nc

Hatching
May 29, 2023
We have been keeping both chickens and ducks for a few years now but I'm still learning as I go, and this seems like a very helpful and supportive community. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I also love gardening, camping, and travelling. Good to be here!

We have been keeping both chickens and ducks for a few years now but I'm still learning as I go, and this seems like a very helpful and supportive community. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I also love gardening, camping, and travelling. Good to be here!
Welcome to BYC!!

Hello there! Welcome to BYC! Thanks for joining, we’re super glad to have you!

Chickens and ducks! Very cool! Do they get along well together? How many of each do you have? What breeds?

Thanks for joining, and I hope we’ll get to meet again in some other threads! Welcome to BYC! :jumpy :D :celebrate

Hi there! I also have chickens and ducks they’ve been getting along pretty well, but my geese are keep separate lol I wonder what breeds you have can you share any pictures? I love pictures, especially of ducks. And geese and chickens. WELCOME!!

Back
Top Bottom