New to BYC

ChurchSundae

Chirping
Jun 4, 2023
Hello, my name is Mike.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

I am brand new to chickens. Incubated some eggs from a friend's family on April 30, 2023

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

6 currently

(3) What breeds do you have?

They are all mutts

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

Seeing the different personalities and patterns

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I am a big fan of video games, tabletop games and card games

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

Just my momma and myself at home but my girfriend has a zoo at her house from dogs, to cats, insects, snakes, chickens you name it. I am a truck driver for Amazon

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

Found BYC randomly online while I was doing some first time chicken owner reseaexg

Congrats on hatching your half-dozen and on finding this group of folks who can offer advice on just about everything related to chickens! Breeds are nice, but so are barnyard mixes, who can have the best of both of their parents.

Let us know how we can help you with your flock; there are folks here from all over the world, so basically, someone is ALWAYS available.

Welcome to BYC, Mike! And, thanks to you and all the Amazon drivers who allow me to shop for the most incredible things from the comfort on my living room :) !

Back
Top Bottom