New to BYC

CutterDuke

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2024
Farmington, AR
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I've been raising chickens for 3 years now but still learning.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 34

(3) What breeds do you have? Austro's, Wyndottes, Buff's, Hyland Browns (Rescues), California Whites and Barred Rocks.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? It's my Zin time to just set outside with them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Hunting and building a cabin on my remote property.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Married (41 years). 3 Kids, 7 grandkids. 3 dogs, 2 cats. Really want some goats and pigs but having trouble convincing wife.....lol

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I've been reading BYC for quite some time. 3 years to be exact. Just decided I wanted to join. After reading some of the amazing articles, I want to be able to tell them how much it's appreciated and you can't unless you are a member.

Back
Top Bottom