New to BYC

Pure silkies

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 24, 2013
Australia
Hello from Australia.
My name is michelle, I am a breeder of silkies
and love everything about them. I would very much love to import some birds to Oz from the US if anyone knows some great silkie breeders who can help.
I very much look forward to chatting to everyone.

4 month old cockerel

4 month old pullet

Hi,
Thanks for the post, maybe we can work through this new experience together.
It's frustrating when you have no idea what your doing ha ha
1f61d.png

It's scary! I'm constantly worried that something is going to happen to them. I can't help but become extremely attached to animals and I have a 4 yr old who would not handle it well if something bad happened.

It's scary! I'm constantly worried that something is going to happen to them. I can't help but become extremely attached to animals and I have a 4 yr old who would not handle it well if something bad happened. 
i know how you feel, I love all my animals dearly.
How did u add ur profile pic?

If you click on your name in your post above it will take you to your profile. On the left, under the picture of the chicken it says "Replace Avatar". If you click on that it will allow you to upload a picture. When I did it, after I choose a picture, it kept saying "loading content" and wouldn't finish. I finally gave up and clicked "cancel" and when the popup closed my picture was there so whatever lol it worked.

Hope that helps you!

-Katie

Last edited:
Cheers,
If you click on your name in your post above it will take you to your profile. On the left, under the picture of the chicken it says "Replace Avatar". If you click on that it will allow you to upload a picture. When I did it, after I choose a picture, it kept saying "loading content" and wouldn't finish. I finally gave up and clicked "cancel" and when the popup closed my picture was there so whatever lol it worked. 
oh cheers I will have a go now, wish me luck
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom