New to BYC

WendyDr

Chirping
Feb 12, 2015
NH
Hello all,
New member as of a few days ago. I'm from Nh,anticipating and anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new little back yard flock. I'll be getting (all as babies) Silkies, Polish buffs, Eng lav orps,Blrw & hopefully pekin ducklings :) So excited!! Looking forward to the journey!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif

Congrats on your soon to be new babies!! I hope they all arrive safe and sound.

If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to ask us. Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock!

Thank you very much I appreciate that as I'm sure I'll have alot of questions along the way
263a.png
1f423.png

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations on your impending chicks :celebrate You are going to have a lovely backyard flock there. I have some polish and polish chicks at the moment and they are great little birds. Silkies are also another friendly breed great for lap chickens. Raising chicks is a very rewarding experience.
Wishing you the very best of luck with your new chicks.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your chicks.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

You'll be getting some nice breeds! Orpingtons and Silkies especially should be very gentle and docile pets. I've kept Wyandottes (though not of the Blue Laced Red variety), and I think you'll enjoy them, too.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! It's so nice to know that their are so many of you that are willing to answer any questions that I may have along the way.

Back
Top Bottom