New to BYC.

GirlsInTheShed

Hatching
May 25, 2015
balsam lake, wisconsin
Hi all. I just built a chicken coop and last week got my girls. I LOVE THEM!! I built my coop in a shed and also built rabbit hutches in there. We got our bunnies the 18th and chicks the 19th. I have four daughters, 12 female chicks and 2 girl bunnies, hence my user name. :) I could stay in my shed all day. Best project ever!!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC!!
welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you joined the flock!!
wee.gif

Many adventures await you and your flock. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around!!
big_smile.png

D.gif
jumpy.gif
-Turkenstein25
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. She also wants a bunny. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your girls.

Hi, welcome to BYC!

Raising animals is a wonderful experience that the entire family can enjoy. Glad to hear you are having fun with your new animals. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck to you and all the girls!

Not sure if this is right, but I hope I am replying to all.:). Thank you for the warm welcomes and offers of help. I really love my girls and look forward to all of our up-and-coming adventures. I will be sure to ask when questions arise, as I know they will! :) thanks again! It feels like a family around here.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your finished coop! I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying and loving them so much! Chickens are really enjoyable and fun to raise. You've definitely come to the right place to learn about and chat about chickens. Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom