New to chicken raising

Thanks, all. I have an 8 week runt with a large crop (I’ve been told) ... large chest that will get better with maturity, however since coming to her new home with the rest of the hens on Sunday, she’s declined. She’s off balance, tired, eyes closed but did came down the ramp this morning. It’s been raining all day but 15 degrees. Brought her in the house and gave water with an eye dropper (which she liked) and only are a speck of scrambled egg/ feed. Have put her in the coop with water/ egg beside her. Any suggestions?

Thanks, all. I have an 8 week runt with a large crop (I’ve been told) ... large chest that will get better with maturity, however since coming to her new home with the rest of the hens on Sunday, she’s declined. She’s off balance, tired, eyes closed but did came down the ramp this morning. It’s been raining all day but 15 degrees. Brought her in the house and gave water with an eye dropper (which she liked) and only are a speck of scrambled egg/ feed. Have put her in the coop with water/ egg beside her. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately our ’Little Lady’ did not make it...took her last breath tonight.

Back
Top Bottom