New to Chickens and BYC from Summerville,S.C.

Ann Marlowe

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 26, 2013
Hi to all, Have not quite started with the chickens yet. We are in the process of building a goat house and chicken area together. Have not got either the goats or chickens yet. I pick up 4 bucks Nigerian Dwarf on Monday 05/06/13. Then on to getting chickens. Anyone on this site that is close to where I live who has chickens/goats and would love to show me their chicks/goats and give some advise it would be welcomed. I have studied up on a lot of this but way way more to learn. I am a visual learner so it will help to see and hear about then pick what I want. More interested right now in egg layers later I might go with hatching. I do have a home made incubator and would like to attempt to hatch in a few months. Any and all advise and suggestions are welcome. Thanks to all....Ann Marlowe

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC. There are several people on here with goats & chickens ( plus a little of everything - lol ) You can post in the Where am I / where are you section under the forum tab above to help locate people from your area. ( click on Forum - then Social the where am I / u ) Most states have chat threads :) Best of luck with your upcoming additions
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom