leddy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
NW Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
Hello all-

My name is Laura. My husband and I have just purchased our first home - yay! With the home comes a beautifully made chicken coop and 7 chickens. I know the basics of chicken care as my grandfather has a farm, but I am no expert! I look forward to reading other people's stories and ideas on how to best take care of chickens in the backyard.
big_smile.png

Thanks for reading!

-Laura

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Congrats on the new house! There are some wonderful articles in the Learning Center on different aspects of chicken keeping. Go check it out. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Yay! Congrats on the chickens!! Good luck with them and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Congrats on your new home and flock! What better house warming present than the gift of chicken!

Definitely stop by our learning center for lots of great articles on all the aspects of keeping poultry.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Laura! Glad you decided to join our flock. What a great addition to a new home--chickens! :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens are you getting with your home.

House that comes with a chicken house...that is a major selling point for people on here! Enjoy your home and your chickens. Best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom