New to duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by gofasterstripe, Aug 15, 2010.

1. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

I posted a quick HI this week and to say ...IM GETTING DUCKS [​IMG]
    Ive always wanted a few ducks, but wanted white Donald Duck kind of ducks...Pekin..........So did some research on ducks, had a look about and fell in love with Runner Ducks... I couldnt hold myself back any longer and 1 day I was looking round and Metzers had runners so I ordered some. I only wanted 2 but they wouldnt let me do that small an order so just kept changing the quantity untill it went through....I ended up ordering 6. So also good and im already for my ducks then gets a flee up my booty that Ive cheated myself out of a Donald Duck...plus I have 2 cats who wont bother the ducks, but I then thought, well let me order a goose, just incase the cats decide they want to chase the nervous runners...no geese for sale at this time of year so I goes back to Metzers looking for a BIG DUCK....and found Jumbo Pekin ducks...called Metzers and they added said Jumbo onto my order....it should be shipped out tomorrow with my ducks (Monday 16th). Im like a 5 year old at Christmas, Im all excited, think about my baby ducks all day, cant sleep, wake up early, think about ducks, my life is in a tiddle at the moment...cant wait for these ducks to hurry and get here. [​IMG]

2. TLWR

TLWR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    For future reference - it just sounds like you weren't hitting the minimum order amt. First time I tried to order them, the site wasn't letting me select the min order price when my ducks weren't enough to hit the $$ value, but when I tried again the next day it was working fine again. So I just paid the min order price for 3 ducklings since I didn't want enough ducks to fill the $$ min order.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by