New to ducks, make or female

Yes I see what you mean now... He only does that when he's being nosey though... Like if he he's something unfamiliar (aka my camera flash) so I see what you mean. Not sure what the other two are either but I love them :) just hoping we could get some eggs :D

Yes I see what you mean now... He only does that when he's being nosey though... Like if he he's something unfamiliar (aka my camera flash) so I see what you mean. Not sure what the other two are either but I love them
smile.png
just hoping we could get some eggs
big_smile.png

It's a strange stance very runner i don't think my chubby pekin drake could do that if he tried with all his might lol Yes, hope you get eggs soon.. they are lovely! wonderful colourings/markings.

I think the two females are Welsh Harlequin mixes, the coloring of the heads seems off to me. However, I am not an expert. :) All three are beautiful! Enjoy them and thank you for giving them a good home.

Ok thank you for your help :) and it's a pleasure love them already. They wonder around my garden like they own the place. Could watch them all day

Just wondering if anyone can help... All of a sudden my drake has started to attack my khaki cambell female... We have 6 altogether and have been fine for about a month. But she has just started laying is this normal?

your drake is probably being aggressive towards he female because he wants to mate with her. If you see any damage that he is inflicting on her then take your male out and out put him in a separate cage... Male ducks have been incredibly aggressive enough to drown there females because they would't breed with him.

Right ok thank you... I think this is the case. The other drake doesn't bother her at all though so I was confused. He has pulled a few of her feathers out and now she always sits on her own which I don't like to see. So I think I will have to separate him some how. But they are free range on my garden at the minute.

okay… do you have a separate cage for him??? If so try and get him in the cage and feed him food and water etc. just have him away from your female… you might want to try your other male with your females since you said that he is calmer around them,

Back
Top Bottom