New to forum from texas

Welcome to BYC! We're so glad you joined us! Did you get help for the chick you were having trouble with?
Thank you for the welcome!
I did get some advice but we couldn't decide exactly what had happened. It did pass away but all the other chicks seem to be doing amazing. I started with 53 chicks lost one after a sudden death and then the one with swelling that I asked for help with, so I still have 51. That's pretty good I think:confused:

Thank you for the welcome!
I did get some advice but we couldn't decide exactly what had happened. It did pass away but all the other chicks seem to be doing amazing. I started with 53 chicks lost one after a sudden death and then the one with swelling that I asked for help with, so I still have 51. That's pretty good I think:confused:
How are the rest of the chicks doing? :)

Hello!
Been reading posts from BYC for a few months now and finally decided to join after an issue with one of our chicks was beyond my knowledge.
We have had chickens in the past but I wouldn't consider myself an expert.
After being out of state for four years, my husband, daughter and I are getting back into the farm life!
Just 3 weeks ago we got an order of 53 chicks from MurryMcMurray. But I'll talk more about that in the next thread.
We also raise meat rabbits, have three milk goats(only one in milk right now), 4 big ol dogs, a leopard gecko who is ancient, and a sulcata tortoise.
Welcome.

I’m also in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom