New to forum

Chicken Lil

Songster
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Hello All,

Just wanted to say I'm happy to find a place to meet other chicken fans!

I'm from Illinois and finally got my first batch of chickens this summer. All my life I've wanted chickens, but growing up in an aptrment building in NYC, did not give me much of an option. SO I'm glad I live in a small town where we can have them in our backyard.

We have 4 wyndottes, 2 silkies, and 2 leghorns. That make me one happy lady.

Regards to all,

Chicken Lil

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome Chicken Lil! I too have always wanted chickens. Finally about a year ago I got my wish. They are great therapy. I can't imagine life without them. I hope you enjoy this forum. Its a great place to be!

D.gif

Thanks for the welcome.

To Tiramisu we live in Princeton, Illinois about 40 minutes from the Quad Cities, so not far at all.

Bluey, I grew up in Brooklyn than lived in Staten Island until 10 years ago when I got divorced and moved west. So hello to a fellow native New Yorker. Growing up I thouhgt I was the only one who wanted chickens.

Chicken Lil

Welcome, and nice to "meet" you! I, too, always wanted chickens. They are wonderful therapy, and my only pet that makes breakfast for me!

Enjoye BYC - there are so many folks that have a ton of chicken experience on here - it's a great place to learn a lot!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom