New to forum

Kathyll2

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2021
Good to be a part of the community.
I have used the articles info on more than one occasion.
I have jad chickens for many years on and off.
My recent re established flick was last summer. My neighbor is the bird man around here. Had to get some of his flock reduced. He is notorious to to tractor supply and by the peeps when the price is reduced...i have to walk away...haha...
My biggest concern is predictors. I don't have a large coyote population. Which is a good thing. Bit we get it from the air..eagles. hawks. I used to think large breeds of owls, when I had chicks who would roost in the trees . they refused to coop.
Had a very large bobcat(healthy on chicken dinners) I keep. Seeing this lil grey fox stomping up and down my drive.
So as with the bob I turn the radio up(which I find annoying as I like the quiet setting) and spray the stink perfume and dryer sheets. Worked for the bob. Not so sure about the fox. Today he was here but I had the radio off. Chicks were in the backyard with me at the time. I caught him on the security camera (another annoyance, at this stage of life a necessary evil) around 2:30pm. Thanks for viewing. God bless all.

Back
Top Bottom