New to Pigeon help needed

The H

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2017
Dear all,

I am new to pigeon but I love to keep them.

I have 3 different pairs and have few question if you can please help.

This first pair laid 2 eggs and squab came out, one is growing good but the other one was not growing that good and died this morning, Do I need to take any precaution or I am doing anything wrong. Black colour squab in picture below died

When this pigeon will be on there next clutch of eggs

Can you please also let me know about which breeds all they are, they are the parents of above squab

The second pair is white pigeon with black spots, I have seen them playing and mating but no eggs so far

The Third pair of pigeon (breed ?)someone has gifted me but I never saw them cooing or doing anything, how to know whether they are cock and hen or are same genders

Everyone help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
@Hokum Coco Has replied all the question, Very thankful to him.

Thanks

welcome-byc.gif
Very pretty birds!
big_smile.png

Thanks @biophiliac , I planning to buy few more. Will post th pictures of them soon.

big_smile.png
Great! I'm curious about your 3rd pair. Are they really feral? They kinda look like Homers, a blue check and a blue bar? I'm just trying to learn about breeds.

Someone gifted me that and told that they are feral I am not very sure about breed.
You might be right as the person gave me those pigeon doesn't have any knowledge regarding pigeon.

Back
Top Bottom