New to Quail

quailme

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 13, 2014
Hi There

I am about to start rearing Japanese Quail here in Oman - Firstly for a hobby but with a view to starting a bussiness. I have done some initial research but have more questions than answers at the moment. I will post one by one.

Thanks

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Quail are fun little birds to keep. I keep Bobwhites. They have their personalities and ways unlike chickens. Definitely stop by our quail section for more help.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your quail!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about quail (never had any), but they sure are cute, little birds. Definitely post on the quail link provided by Yorkshire coop and take advantage of our quail experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your Japanese quail.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Welcome to BYC, are quail available to you in your country. I would think eggs, chicks or grown birds would not survive the rigors of shipping if over a long distance. Some expire just being shipped from one state to another, in this country. Hope you find the information you seek.

Back
Top Bottom