New to Raising Chickens and New to this Site...

mstamme2u

In the Brooder
Jul 30, 2016
Kelseyville, CA
So excited!!!
wee.gif

Looking forward to our BYC coming soon! I am so thankful to this website for it has given us so much information to tailor the coop and choice of chickens to our needs and wants! I look forward to the information gathered here and implementing it soon. We hope to be able to give our input in the future as to our setup and how it is working for us.

I have had 2 different types of cancer now and we are changing our lifestyle to all organic as much as we can. Buying organic eggs is way too expensive as I am on a high protein diet right now and look forward to putting in the tender loving care it takes to raise our own chickens and reap the reward of the eggs and meat.

Thank you for building this community and look forward to our own input when the time comes.

Blessings to you all for having it in your hearts and life style to care for these animals and reap the rewards of your labors!
jumpy.gif

Greetings from Kansas, mstamme2u, and :welcome. So happy you joined our community. But so sorry to hear about your cancer. :hugs. I hope chickens provide not only healthy food but comfort and joy as well. Take care and best wishes. :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to BYC - thanks for joining us. It's good to know that our community has been helpful to you and I hope that it continues to be so.

Best wishes
Ct

welcome-byc.gif
Extremely glad you joined the flock @mstamme2u ! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time on here!!!!!
hugs.gif
Chickens are wonderful pets! If you want organic eggs, chickens are the way to go!! Hope you have a wonderful time on here!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom