new to site and need some help finding live on farm helper

not sure if it is okay to ask here about this topic? If not, can anyone direct me to an inexpensive place/method to get some help? I am looking for an eco farm minded individual to live on my farm for housing, food, and small wage in return for animal care, garden help etc. I live in SC on 120 acre treed farm with creek-beautiful place! (tried craigslist)

thanks, kathryn

Hello and welcome, I'm fairly new myself and I'm sure you will find the people on this site very helpful and friendly as I do. So far as finding someone for farm help, consider going to your local 4-H groups, FFA, advertise at your local County extention agent's office, These places/people might be able to give you ideas on where to advertise, or may even know of someone to refer to you. Best wishes to you

Hello, I'm 35 in Georgia with family looking to work and live on a farm. If we can talk I would love to know your thoughts. I can start next weeek. Its me and my small well behaved dog. I've been praying for an opportunity like this. Hope to chat soon.

I'm your girl if you haven't found anyone. Please email me back if you would like to know about me. I'm looking to be on a farm in the south and looking to start asap.

Kelly

Kathryn,

Email me re: your post about help on your land at [email protected]. I sent a few messages but my internet here it touch and go. Hope to chat soon. I can help you on this situation.

Kelly

Welcome.......You can send her a personal message. you can place our curser on her name
then click send pm.

Good Luck.
smile.png

Last edited:
not sure if it is okay to ask here about this topic? If not, can anyone direct me to an inexpensive place/method to get some help? I am looking for an eco farm minded individual to live on my farm for housing, food, and small wage in return for animal care, garden help etc. I live in SC on 120 acre treed farm with creek-beautiful place! (tried craigslist)

thanks, kathryn

I would love to be that person, but I live to far away.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom