New to the chicken world!

Bodine

Hatching
May 20, 2015
Not only am I new to BYC, I am new to raising chickens! My daughters thought I needed chickens, so I received four little ones for Mother's Day! That was it, though. Just the four chickens! I had to do some very fast reading and running around to get supplies! So far, so good! Great information here! I am sure I will have lots of questions.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

BayBay Peepers, your coop is very impressive! I can only dream of having enough space for one like that! I do plan on building my own, though.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Oh wow what a surprise for you to receive chicks and only the chicks!!
So pleased for you that you got everything that you needed and have got your chicken adventures under way.

Be sure to ask any questions that you have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

Well they say "it's the thought that counts," but, would have been nice if they had thought a little harder. A brooder and heat lamp or coop etc. aren't stored in everyone's basement.

Glad you joined the BYC flock
ya.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your new flock.

Back
Top Bottom