New to the Flock!

RobinsHatchlings

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2023
Hello everyone! Excited to learn more about our new venture! We have 4 chickens: Clarabelle is an Americauna, Sahara is a Brahma, and The Sisters :Thelma and Louise; I call them my troublemakers! (their name fits them well) They are Black and orange ..not sure of breed yet. Clarabelle and Sahara are laying eggs already. The other two should be shortly..they're young. All 4 chickens were Rescues at various times.
I love having chickens..they have so much personality!
We also have 2 older cats (Sunshine and Gidget), a love bird (Psalms) and a desert tortoise (Toby)

Hello everyone! Excited to learn more about our new venture! We have 4 chickens: Clarabelle is an Americauna, Sahara is a Brahma, and The Sisters :Thelma and Louise; I call them my troublemakers! (their name fits them well) They are Black and orange ..not sure of breed yet. Clarabelle and Sahara are laying eggs already. The other two should be shortly..they're young. All 4 chickens were Rescues at various times.
I love having chickens..they have so much personality!
We also have 2 older cats (Sunshine and Gidget), a love bird (Psalms) and a desert tortoise (Toby)
:welcome !!! And please post the ones your unsure of the breed? Id like to see😃

Back
Top Bottom