New to the game

traeburkett01

Hatching
May 4, 2015
I'm getting bonwhite for my first and after I bought them I said crap I should have bout a&ms but I'll start with them I'm getting them in a few days and I'm needing info I got my coop almost built and my brooder done just need the info I've read a lot about them just want some more!!

I am new too. So new that I don't even have any quail yet, I am in thevresearch phase and am still figuring out what to do. I have noticed that the people on here are very freindly and helpful but they have a hard time helping out if they don't know what you need. What type of infomation are you looking for? Be as specific as possible and also find other posts that have more details by searching using key words. What stage are you in? Hatching brooding or raising. Do you have experience with other poultry? What is your overall purpose for raising quail?

Last edited:
My first time dealing with poultry but I've raised show pigs and all kinds of animals I've got chickens bout month ago just really needing info on broodering them

Back
Top Bottom