New to the Group

Hi & welcome :frow
There is a wealth of information on this site. But be careful, it is addictive is you like to learn!
There are answers to all of your questions in archive as well as almost instant responses for critical situations when time is of the essence.
Welcome to the super highway of poultry 411! Enjoy.

Thank you!! I am so excited to get started! What a wonderfully warm and accepting group to become a member of. I am fortunate my Son did his homework and found the best site to be a member. Thank you for taking time out of your Sunday to send me a quick message. Truly appreciated.

Welcome aboard! :frow
We are glad you joined our flock.
This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Thank you so much for taking time to share this video with me. I found it very helpful and hope to share a plethora of information as I continue to make my chicken community happy, healthy, and eager to move into a new area they can find some bugs. They do tend to wear down the area quickly especially with as many chickens as I have at this time. I am going to plan four different runs off the coop to ensure they can move around and go to different areas so they are happy! Thank you again for posting this video so I can use this information to better post, share, and respond to others posts. Have an awesome chicken day! :)

Back
Top Bottom