New to the site

pitchpocket

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 1, 2012
Hi,

New to the site, but have lurked a bit looking for building tips and ideas. In a weak moment I agreed to let the girls get chickens and I'd build the coop. Just finished construction based on the gardencoop plans. Followed them pretty close with a few mods. I like to build things and it came out pretty good. Looking forward to posting the process and photos of the finished product.

Cheers!

Thank you! I built it from mostly recycled wood I had laying around. Douglas Fir framing, Ponderosa Pine door, Western Red Cedar siding and FSC Certified tropical hardwood (Mashonaste, Huayruro, Moena Blanca and Chamisa) panels on the front.

Welcome!
frow.gif

Hi,

New to the site, but have lurked a bit looking for building tips and ideas. In a weak moment I agreed to let the girls get chickens and I'd build the coop. Just finished construction based on the gardencoop plans. Followed them pretty close with a few mods. I like to build things and it came out pretty good. Looking forward to posting the process and photos of the finished product.

Cheers!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! looks great!!

Back
Top Bottom