~NEW~ Vampire and Werewolf War RPG

"Not really," Jasmine said shrugging.
"As you may know we are at war with the wolves of the area. They have decided they want our territory. Sadly though I became to lax during our time of peace and we lost members of the royalty to there want of adventure. So now we must build the clan back up. If you think you have what it takes i'd like to offer you a place in they royal court IF and only if you are willing train under Dario until you are more skilled." Eva said

"As you may know we are at war with the wolves of the area. They have decided they want our territory. Sadly though I became to lax during our time of peace and we lost members of the royalty to there want of adventure. So now we must build the clan back up. If you think you have what it takes i'd like to offer you a place in they royal court IF and only if you are willing train under Dario until you are more skilled." Eva said

Jasmine seemed to think it over before nodding slowly. "I Will."

"How so?" Jasmine asked slightly confused.
"Well we have to stay under the human radar. With the technology these days even humans can be dangerous. Leaving bodies around can't be acceptable any more. Dario will teach you how to kill and hide bodies discreetly and then you will teach any you make the same." Eva said picking absently at a pen on her desk

Last edited:
"Well we have to stay under the human radar. With the technology these days even humans can be dangerous. Leaving bodies around can't be acceptable any more. Dario will teach you how to kill and hide bodies discreetly and then you will teach any you make the same." Eva said picking absently at a pen on her desk

Jasmine nodded slowly thinking of the corpses she had left around.

Jasmine nodded slowly thinking of the corpses she had left around.
"Yeah you've got to learn some of us are sick of cleaning up after you." Tess said strolling into the room . "My Queen, Dario." Tess greeted with a nod

"Agreed." Dario said grinning at Tess. "Jasmine this is Tess she is one of the clans dutchess's."

Back
Top Bottom